The NaviTEK IE is a tester for commissioning, preventative maintenance and troubleshooting of PROFINET Industrial Ethernet networks as well as standard Ethernet IP networks.
Designed to simplify the process, the NaviTEK IE identifies network nodes and configuration without requiring a PC and speciality software.
An easy to understand system health check pinpoints potential issues before they become network failures. Automatically discover cable, network or device configuration/faults with the touch of a button.
To prove the network has been commissioned successfully, NaviTEK IE provides professional PDF reports that can be shared with colleagues and clients using the free IDEAL AnyWare™ mobile app.
What does the NaviTEK IE do?
- Pinpoint cable faults on copper and fiber cabling
- Easily configure nodes to resolve connectivity issues
- Prevent network failures with the health check feature
- Locate hard to find devices using the device blink feature
- Find mis-configured devices using the NetMAP comparison tool
- Find rogue devices using the 48 hour event log
- Create professional PDF reports for your clients
- Send reports anywhere using the free IDEAL AnyWARE app
1 x NaviTEK IE test unit, 1 x Remote unit No. 1, 1 x Rechargeable Power Module, 1 x PSU EU/UK/US adapters, 2 x Patch cables - 30cm, Cat. 5e STP, USB Wi-Fi adapter, 1 x Quick reference guide, 1 x Carry case, 2 x PROFINET RJ45 (m) - M12 (f) D coded 1m adapter cable (R151058)
All features of the NaviTEK NT Pro as well as the following:
- M12 PROFINET Cable Testing
- PROFINET Fiber Cable Testing
- Traffic light network health check
- Device LED flash to locate devices faster
- NETMAP compare – identify changes in the network
- Configure node settings without the need for a laptop
- List all network node details ie IP Address, Vendor details, Software version etc
- Ability to reset device to factory defaults
- Device alarm/error detection
- Professional Industrial Ethernet PDF Reports
- Additional Information
Test report generated ✔ Wiremap testing ✔ Determine distance to fault ✔ CDP/LLDP/EDP decoding ✔ IDEAL AnyWARE App compatibility ✔ Cable tracing and identification with optional probe Hub blink ✔ Detect cable length ✔ [fiber] Ping and traceroute test ✔ [fiber] Hub blink ✔ Ping and traceroute test ✔ PoE service detection ✔ PoE load test ✔ Service detection PBX and ISDN ✔ [fibre] Test reports generated ✔ [fiber] CDP/LLDP/EDP decoding ✔
- Related Accessories