The SignalTEK II FO is a handheld cable and network qualifier designed for use on both copper and fibre optic cabling, eliminating the need to carry and buy multiple different testers. Designed to validate that networks are capable of supporting voice, data, video and CCTV applications over 10/100 Megabit or Gigabit Ethernet, the SignalTEK II FO is a cost effective alternative to more expensive certifiers.
This unique capability to qualify bandwidth and cabling capacity is enhanced further by enabling the user to specify the number of PCs, VoIP phones or CCTV cameras on the network, allowing the SignalTEK II to generate an equivalent load to ensure the network can comfortably handle the traffic.
In addition, the SignalTEK II FO can troubleshoot network issues by performing active network testing through hubs and switches. It has the ability to identify Ethernet, Power over Ethernet (PoE) and PoE+ and is specifically capable of running bi-directional Gigabit tests based on IEEE 802.3ab standards.
The SignalTEK network qualifier is ideal for data cabling installers, IT administrators, system integrators and facilities managers, allowing them to confirm correct installation of new and existing copper & fibre cabling and provide assurance of network performance. Results can be stored and exported via USB to XML format, enabling reports to be printed.
- Endpoint LAN testing over both copper and fibre
- Test that existing cabling can support Gigabit Ethernet
- Troubleshoot network and Ethernet issues
- Wiremap by pin and pair to locate faults and distance to them
- Run transmission tests and measure network speed with the need for a separate tester
- Generate detailed reports using internal memory and USB interface to export results
- User-exchangeable RJ45 ports eliminate service down-time for routine wear and tear
- Future-proof investment that is already IPv6 and PoE+ compatible
- Additional Information