If you install, maintain or troubleshoot data cabling and Ethernet networks, SignalTEK NT allows you to prove the performance up to Gigabit Ethernet transmission rates.
By simulating actual network traffic users are able to test and document network and data cable performance to Gigabit Ethernet standards.
Where system warranties are not required the SignalTEK NT is a cost effective way of proving your copper and fiber networks provide error-free performance.
SignalTEK NT automatically generates test reports in PDF or CSV format
Use the free IDEAL AnyWARETM app from IDEAL Networks to view / send data cable and network test reports to colleagues and clients anywhere.
Customers who have previously purchased SignalTEK II & SignalTEK II FO models can upgrade their tester by purchasing the approved USB Wi-Fi adapter (Edimax EW-7811Un) and downloading the latest software.
- SignalTEK NT is used to quickly prove that Ethernet will work correctly after installation in cable installations such as SOHO or residential cabling where cable certification is cost prohibitive or where the end customer does not require the cable manufacturer’s warranty programs.
- Workstation or Laptop has an extremely slow network access. SignalTEK NT can be used to run a simplified transmission test to check network performance
- A 100Mb/s LAN environment gets upgraded to 1 Gb/s. SignalTEK NT can be used to check if the existing (old) cabling can support up to 1Gb/s Ethernet
- An existing LAN installation gets upgraded to VoIP. SignalTEK NT can be used to check if both the cabling as well as the active components can support VoIP traffic
- After MACs (Moves/Adds/Changes) of active devices, SignalTEK NT can be used to ensure minimum bandwidth requirements are met.
- In industrial Ethernet applications, SignalTEK NT can be used to verify cabling performance to 100Mb/s or Gigabit requirements
- SignalTEK NT can be used to test throughput of an industrial Ethernet LAN
Includes 1 x display, 1 x remote, 2 x NiMH batteries, 2 x patch cables - 30cm, Cat 5e STP, 2 x power supply with EU/UK/US adapters, 1 x USB Wi-Fi adapter, 1 x user manual 1 x carry case
- Additional Information
Test report generated ✔ Wiremap testing ✔ Determine distance to fault ✔ CDP/LLDP/EDP decoding ✔ IDEAL AnyWARE App compatibility ✔ Cable tracing and identification with optional probe Hub blink ✔ Detect cable length ✔ [fiber] Ping and traceroute test ✔ [fiber] Hub blink ✔ Ping and traceroute test ✔ PoE service detection ✔ PoE load test ✔ Service detection PBX and ISDN ✔ Ethernet transmission testing - cable ✔ Ethernet transmission testing - network ✔ [fibre] Test reports generated ✔ [fiber] CDP/LLDP/EDP decoding ✔
- Related Accessories