The NaviTEK II is an advanced wire-mapper and versatile troubleshooter for conducting active and passive network testing across both copper and fiber networks.
NaviTEK II is a powerful cable verification tool for cabling installers and IT or facilities maintenance professionals working in any enterprise, domestic, campus or industrial Ethernet environment.
The benefits of NaviTEK II include:
• Saving money by using a simple multi-function device for testing copper networks
• Increase efficiency by simplifying and accelerating cable installation and network troubleshooting
• Reduce downtime in the field with replaceable RJ45 connectors negating the need to return the unit to a service centre
• Future proof your investment with a cable verifier that is already IPv6 and PoE compatible
Feature of the NaviTEK II include:
• Excellent wiremapping by pin, with distance to fault indication
• A bright, backlit colour screen and intuitive interface
• IPv6 compliant
• VLAN support
• Test report and storage
Applications for NaviTEK II:
• Troubleshoot connectivity issues whwn a workstation or laptop cannot access LAN
• Test Power over Ethernet and LAN / internet connectivty when installing new devices
• Verify cable connections before, during and after moves, adds and changes
• Document network connectivity and Ethernet status without needing an additional cable verifier
NaviTEK II Pro Kit - 1 x NaviTEK II Pro test unit, 1 x remote unit, 1 x rechargeable power module, 1 x Power Supply Unit EU/UK/US adapters, 2 x 30cm Cat5e STP patch cables, 1 x manual on CD, 1 x quick reference guide, 1 x carrying case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Additional Information