SecuriTEST IP is an all-in-one installation and troubleshooting tester for digital/IP, HD coax and analogue CCTV camera systems. Quick IP functionality allows installers who new to IP camera system to quickly and easily connect to cameras without being network experts.
1 x SecuriTEST IP Camera Tester, 1 x carry case, 1 x neck strap, 1 x PSU EU/UK/US/AU adapters, 1 x cable tracer/remote, 1 x 3m Cat. 5e UTP patch cable, 1 x 3m coax cable with two end BNC (m) connectors, 1 x 3m DC12V 3.5(f) to 2.5(f) power cable, 2 x RS485 female green plugs, 1 x 0.5m RS485 cable with female green plug and two clips, 1 x 0.5m audio male jack with other end two clips, 1 x quick reference guide, 1 x MicroSD card reader to USB adapter
- 7-inch touch screen enabling fast and intuitive navigation and data input
- Light and easy to use with one hand operation.
- 4K ready for crystal clear focus of high resolution cameras
- Supports for common analogue and digital video protocols to ensure all your installation requirements are covered with one tester. ONVIF, H.264, H.265, MJPEG
- Analogue test pattern generator to test coax cable and TV monitors to verify cable quality and adjust settings on monitors for optimal brightness/contrast/ colour balance.
- Support for major camera manufacturers, AXIS, Honeywell, Bosch, Sony, Panasonic, and Samsung.
- Built-in web browser enables advanced configuration of devices not supported by ONVIF.
- Quick IP discovery scans the camera on the network and automatically modifies the tester IP address reducing conflicts and speeds up setup.
- Power the camera from your tester with PoE and 12V /2A power output, eliminating the need for additional hardware during installation.
- Voltage and power consumption measurement to reduce troubleshooting time for PoE and 12v output.
- PING and trace route tests for convenient connectivity testing.
- IP address scan to identify cameras and other devices on the network.
- Port flashing and tone generation for quick cable tracing.
- Length and wiremap test for twisted pair cabling.
- Cable quality test for twisted pair cabling to detect water ingress.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Additional Information
Test report generated ✔ Wiremap testing ✔ Determine distance to fault ✔ Cable tracing and identification ✔ Hub blink ✔ Detect cable length ✔ Ping and traceroute test ✔ PoE service detection ✔ Security camera installation and troubleshooting ✔
- Related Accessories